We then conferenced with Mr. K to decide which idea we would create a full size rough draft of.
Then we spent the next few lessons learning about different techniques and different media we could use to finish off this assignment. For practice we created a media page to try out the different media.
Once our media page was finished we experimented with the medias on our full size rough draft
Then we made our final copies by tracing our full-size drafts.
My Egyptian God is the God of The Music I Listen to, But My Friends do Not. His power is explaining how good the music actually is, and demonstrating using his magic ukulele.
My favourite part was deciding on ideas, because I like coming up with creative ideas.
The hardest part was actually doing it. I made a lot of mistakes on my final copy, but I managed to work with (some of) them.





No comments:
Post a Comment