Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

My Alex Beard Project

I learned that you can use ink and water colours to create animals. I used transparent and opaque washes to paint the animals. I know that Alex Beard was born in New York, but he lives in New Orleans. I am proud of the way I painted the bunny rabbit. I could have used different colours to make it better. My peers say that it is good because the animals fit well together and are not jumbled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment