Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Friday, 4 March 2016

Slice of Life Challenge - Day 4


I don't know why, but I wanted to try a six word memoir. I ended up with more than one. They took ages to word properly, but I'm actually quite proud

They laugh; I laugh with them.

The glass is always half full.

For me, there is no normal.

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't have made it describe you better myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butter, sugar, happiness in pink mixer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these six word memoirs, they describe you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://sb-sas35181.blogspot.in/2016/03/slice-of-life_24.html

    ReplyDelete