Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Sunday, 27 November 2016

Mesopotamia Blogpost Reflection (Writing and Cuneiform)

What was your learning process for this project?

First, I got my topic. We did this by writing down our first through fifth choices, and got them assigned to us (and one partner) by Ms. K. Then, I did research and took notes. We were given links to reliable sources to help. I then transferred my notes into speech planner, and then into a speech. Then we made an infographic with a timeline.

What challenges did you face? How did you overcome them? What new skills did you apply?

I forgot to add the characteristics of a civilization to my infographic. I added them, but the new infographic didn't get printed. Instead, I didn't use the infographic, and made my speech extra interesting and was very enthusiastic. I had to be flexible and kind of improvise a bit of my speech. I think I did well despite the lack of visual aid.

How did you improve on this project compared to your Archaeology project?

I think that I presented my project better. I spoke more clearly and with more emotion, and had more interesting information. I also think my infographic as more visually appealing (sadly I didn't really use it)

What surprised you along the way?

I was surprised at my own ability to be enthusiastic while presenting. I think that I did really well with that.

Which learning behavior(s) helped you to feel successful?

I think that I collaborated well with my partner. We learned a lot from each other, and challenged each other to think.




No comments:

Post a Comment