Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Tuesday, 21 February 2017

The Door Scene



Now that you have finished your door scene, what were some of the skills you used the most? How did they help make your film better?

I think that I used different shots to show the story well.
What were your biggest successes during creating this film? Why would you label them a success?

My biggest success was actually a single shot–the one from inside the locker. I think that it's really creative. What were your struggles? Why were they hard for you? How did you overcome them?

Some of the shots didn't fit together, so I cut them so they would. What was your overall opinion of The Door Scene? How would you make your film better or different?

I think that teh project was fun, and I did an okay job. I think I should have filmed shots that fit together better, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment