Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Tuesday, 18 August 2020

Monodrawing

MONODRAWING 1

Idea: I liked the way the light hit my dog's fur and created contrast, and I took inspiration from Andy Warhol.

Materials: Printing ink, and paper on matteboard.

Process: I printed white ink onto black paper, then vice versa, and finally mounted them on grey matteboard.

Process Photos:


Reference Image:

Final Work:

MONODRAWING 1

Idea: I liked the image and I wanted to 

Materials: Printing ink, rapidograph.

Process: I printed yellow ink, then pink, then added rapidograph.

Process Photos:




Reference Image:


Final Work:



No comments:

Post a Comment