Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Thursday, 28 January 2016

Genius Hour Project Reflection - Week 1

         My plan was to find out how cross-hatching can improve drawing. I did not find the answer to this, but I found out that there is different types of cross-hatching. I also emailed Ms. Mac, our art teacher, but she must have been busy, because she did not reply. I wont do anything at home. Next friday, I will try different types of cross-hatching. I'll need pencils and paper. definitely 

No comments:

Post a Comment