I looked at the board in the morning as I pulled my bag through the doorway after saying good morning to Ms. Kim. 'MAP test'. I knew that this wasn't a geography test. This was the M.A.P. test. Today was math. Personally, I like the reading test best. I love getting the questions about Latin roots. I also liked placing commas into paragraphs during the language usage test. You see, I am one of the few people who actually likes the M.A.P. tests. Soon, the time came. I smiled as I typed the code into the box on the screen. Fifty-two questions later, I found myself looking at a screen saying that I was done. Today was a good day. I thought.

I love your story. Even if it was very short, you had great word choices and I could picture you smiling to yourself as the MAP test was going to start. I like doing the MAP test too. Your story was very descriptive and interesting.
ReplyDeleteI liked how said which test you like the best.
ReplyDeleteI liked how you inner thinking to your story
ReplyDeleteI like how you always are very descriptive and I tell you this every week but you really do it. I think that you also choose an important moment in this past week. Good job!
ReplyDeleteNicole, you know this is one of those things that makes you loveable. ;-)
ReplyDelete