Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Saturday, 10 September 2016

Parent / Student Agreements


I think I am responsible enough to take the laptop home because I had no problem taking my iPad home last year. I am a fairly responsible person (according to my mom, at least) so I should be able to handle it.

Each night before bed,  I will plug in my laptop at this table beside the stairs, where everything else is charged, and take it to my bag in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment