Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Tech 6-Post 1




1. Have you used Tinkercad or other 3D modeling programs before our class activity? 
No, I have not.

2. Did you find the design process in Tinkercad enjoyable? Why or why not?
Yes. I had fun working with 3D objects.

3. Describe briefly what you 3D printed. Was it an original creation? A modified creation you found on the Internet, or purely a print of an existing creation on the Internet?
I made a card for the official Fluffy (Fluffy is my dog) fan club. I came up with it myself, but I got the idea from Mr. Diebley's tag.

4. What specifically did you learn about the design or 3D printing process?
I learned about how 3D printing works, and how to use TinkerCad.

5. Do you think we should have spent more or less time with 3D printing?
I think the amount of time given was fine. I got my project done, and I know how to 3D print for the future.

6. What ways do you envision yourself able to use 3D printing for your learning in other subject areas?
I'm not sure. I might use it for tags for my stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment