Process Shot 1
At this point, I'm not as far as I'd like to be. Most of my feedback was about my composition. I've had problems in the past with not filling the canvas well, so I focused on filling the space and zooming in.
Final Piece
This project was a struggle. I'm not a big fan of coloured pencil (or using colour in general, to be honest.) I think I did a good job of composition and zooming in. I also think I achieved good contrast and value, but I do wish I could have gotten my whites whiter, but despite that, I managed to achieve good contrasts by making the shadows darker. I think that although I did this well in the fork/spiral, I think I could have used more different hues in the pasta because I got kind of stuck in the same four colours.
Peer Feedback:
My group said I had good detail and good use/choice of colours. They also liked the composition. Finally, they said the contrast was good with the shading, although the whites could have been lighter.

No comments:
Post a Comment