Process Shot 1
Process Shot 2
Process Shot 3
My general critiques at this stage were, firstly, the white space. I've realised I have an issue with white space. I might try and fix this by extending the shadows even more. Also, the top of the bottle was a bit asymmetrical. They liked my contrast and also the detail in the bottle's shadow, with some light shining through.
FINAL SHOT
My group really liked the attention to detail in the texture of the bottle, and the amount of contrast, especiallu in the white of the tea set. They liked the value of the shadows. They also said that there's a bit too much white space.
Honestly, I'm proud of this piece, especially because I've struggled with charcoal in the past. My rendering of the objects was also quite strong I believe, and I think my contrast and detail, especially in the bottle, was really crisp and clean. Something I would change is the white space and composition. I should have put the objects closer to each other and zoomed in quite a bit.



No comments:
Post a Comment