Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Wednesday, 4 March 2020

Live Figure Drawing

I'm pretty proud of this drawing overall. I think that drawing mannequins and the individual body part models helped me get fast at getting down the general shapes, angles, and proportions. I think that I effectively used values in this piece, especially by using the paper, both the white and the coloured parts, as values. I'm also proud of my composition. I think that I effectively filled the paper, and I like how I incorporated my creative surface. I tried to outline some of the shapes the pigment made, but I wish I had more time to do this more effectively, and also to clean up some of my shading. Also, her index finger is a bit long.


I'm also proud of this one! I was really careful about creating a clean and accurate contour line, and I focused on the details of the face to ensure that the drawing looked like the model. I think I also did a decent job of creating accurate values with the markers I chose. I wish I had either used more black, or no black at all though because the skirt looks strange. Most of all, I'm proud of the way I fit the model into my creative surface, but I wish her feet weren't cut off at the end. I also messed up the angle of the treat on the soles of her boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment