Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Thursday, 11 February 2016

Genius Hour Reflection - Day 3

          I think that I did pretty well. I wanted to try to get a book about my topic, which is cross-hatching, but there was no books about it available. I then emailed Ms. Mac about my question, what can cross-hatching to to improve my drawing. I learned techniques (make the ends of each line uneven, and thinner than the start) and tried them out on paper, and critiqued each line. Overall, I finished what I had to, except getting a book, and also Ms. Mac didn't reply to my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment