Labels
#sol16
(32)
apart3d
(12)
apartdrawing
(19)
art
(11)
bootcamp
(6)
Digital Citizenship
(1)
ela
(2)
genius hour
(9)
gr3
(4)
gr4
(34)
gr5
(98)
gr6
(53)
gr7
(4)
gr8
(1)
gr9
(12)
homebase
(10)
math
(24)
Math Enrichment
(3)
pe
(17)
reading
(1)
readingworkshop
(1)
rla
(6)
science
(14)
slc2016
(9)
social studies
(1)
spanish
(49)
ss
(10)
strings
(6)
studioart
(14)
teched
(2)
video
(10)
writing
(17)
Thursday, 18 February 2016
Genius Hour - Week 4
I think I did fairly well, but I could have done a bit better. I found a lot of information in many videos. I managed to get a bit of drawing done, but not that much. I found out that I need to bring a good pencil to school because the one I used isn't very good for cross hatching. I did have to help film Aryanna and Cammy (I mean Camille) for their Genius Hour project.
Labels:
gr5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment