Labels

#sol16 (32) apart3d (12) apartdrawing (19) art (11) bootcamp (6) Digital Citizenship (1) ela (2) genius hour (9) gr3 (4) gr4 (34) gr5 (98) gr6 (53) gr7 (4) gr8 (1) gr9 (12) homebase (10) math (24) Math Enrichment (3) pe (17) reading (1) readingworkshop (1) rla (6) science (14) slc2016 (9) social studies (1) spanish (49) ss (10) strings (6) studioart (14) teched (2) video (10) writing (17)

Thursday, 25 May 2017

Tech 6 - Post 2

POSTTTT

Ideation




Planning


Scratch Code


Final Game


After ideating, my partners and I decided to use my idea, because it was the easiest to incorporate Scratch code, the Makey Makey, and 3D printing. My sketch details had a lot of dimensions and notes, but a lot of them weren't used. We had to alter the design as we went. We were able to finish it, but when we presented, the code wasn't working for some reason. If I were to do this again, I wouldn't try to use screws to attach cardboard. I would also make sure my measurements are correct. I really enjoyed learning about the design thinking process, and my favourite part was seeing my project go from a sketch to a working game.

No comments:

Post a Comment